The offical site of the North Central Beach Association
Annual Meetingw will be announced in 2024
Association members are welcome to attend all meetings.
NCBA refuse containers are for household waste & members only.
Please, no furniture, appliances, TVs or construction materials.
Those items along with recyclables may be taken
to the Pentwater Township Transfer Station
We welcome you to join the North Central Beach Association!
Established in 1973, the NCBA was created by a group of neighbors with the goal of preserving the irreplaceable natural environment where we own property. We all enjoy the improvements to our lives in Pentwater that have been the result of our neighbors volunteering to pitch in through NCBA over the years. As we celebrate our 50th year, we look back with gratitude to all those who have generously donated their talents, energy, time and resources to our community.
We look forward as well, acknowledging our need to evolve as our community changes and grows, and as technology allows us to pool our talents, connect and work together in ways our founders could never have imagined.
We are all neighbors and friends -- some for generations -- and feel a sense of connection and community in Pentwater.
By joining NCBA you become part of a wider neighbor network that shares your deep appreciation for and desire to protect our special place. NCBA is an organization that exists to give structure to our ability to collaborate as a community to address our individual and communal needs.
Inclusion: Members have the opportunity to participate in decision-making and community gatherings, and to volunteer to work with neighbors to enrich our community by educating or providing services.
Support: NCBA is committed to facilitating communication and networking among members, and to advocating on their behalf.
Services: The following are funded by NCBA and managed by volunteers within our organization.
· Signage: Updating and maintaining the address signs, enabling emergency vehicles to find us.
· Trash: Setting up and overseeing service with private trash removal company.
· Roads: Working with the county to maintain our shared roads with grading, removing fallen limbs and other needs as they arise.
· Information: NCBA members receive regular communication from informed neighbors or experts about topics such as environmental issues (e.g. hemlock wooly adalgid mitigation), safety concerns (e.g. high surf or wildfire risk) and accessing emergency services.
· Website: Our new website (currently under construction) contains a wealth of information for members, including complete NCBA Bylaws, info about NCBA organizational structure and Board, and coming soon, a map of NCBA territory with addresses, and a member directory of contact information.
· Communication: NCBA facilitates your ability to get in touch with fellow members to network, share information, support each other and feel connected.
We'd love to hear from you.
Sign up to hear from us about NCBA news.